How to setup your Mono & Mono Lite
ATTENTION : BEFORE UNPACKING YOUR MONO AND USING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME, PLEASE WATCH OUR EXPLAINER GUIDE VIA THE LINK BELOW OR SCAN THE QR CODE, AND REGISTER ITS WARRANTY WITH THE KEY PROVIDED (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) IN THE E-MAIL RECEIVED AT DELIVERY.
Read before use
- Register your product at warranty
- Before first use read the explainer user guide.
- Before using, configuring or connecting, in order to ensure the correct use and prevent accidents such as electric shock or fire, please carefully read this entire document.
- Never attempt to open the Mono or disassemble any part of it.
- Never expose the Mono to excessive heat, rain, moisture or dust.
- Never spill liquid of any kind or insert objects into the slots.
- Do not press on the visible surfaces of the screens or use sharp objects to touch them.
- Turn off the Mono when not in use. If you encounter any technical problems or have difficulty configuring the Mono for the first time, contact our technical support team as soon as possible.
1.1 Activate your warranty
We strongly recommend you to read the user manual and activate your warranty before use. We provide many tips for first use of the Mono in order to avoid damage.
1.2 What's in the box
- The Mono 15.6" Portable monitor
- 1x USB-C cable to Type C
- 1x USB-C cable to Type A
- 1x Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable
- 1x Charger
- 1x Smart Cover
- 1x Adjustable Stand
2. Gently pull out the swivel part of the stand to adjust it to your needs.
To fold the stand back / lift:
3. Gently pull the small tab at the top of the stand by 2-3mm to release it.
4. Place the Mono on the stand.
2. Connect your Mono
2.1 First configuration - Setup
- Via HDMI: Use the HDMI cable to connect the monitor to your device.
2.2 Change the Display Settings
1. Use the navigation/menu buttons on the side of the monitor to access the main menu. There are 4 buttons on the back of your Mono:
- The first changes the connection type from HDMI to USB.
- The second is for changing the volume (if you want to decrease, press it. If you wish to increase, press the first button).
- The third is used to change all screen parameters (brightness, colorimetry, etc.).
- The last is a shortcut to change brightness.
3. General informations
3.1 Tips for Optimal Use
1.Avoid placing the monitor under direct light to prevent glare.
2. Ensure the monitor is always on a flat and stable surface to prevent it from tipping over or falling.
3.2 Maintenance and Cleaning
1. Turn off and unplug the monitor before cleaning.
2. Use a soft damp cloth to wipe the screen's surface. Avoid harsh chemicals.
3. Store the monitor in a cool, dry place when not in use.
1. If the monitor does not power on, check connections and ensure it's properly powered.
2. If the display appears distorted or color-skewed, check the display settings and reset if necessary.
3. For further issues, consult the FAQ section in the manual or contact The Portable Monitor customer support.